Here is the legal stuff for Computer Gurus.
If you don’t wish to store cookies you can change the settings on your browser not to accept cookies.
Terms & Conditions
FOLLOWING ARE THE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS USED BY “COMPUTER GURUS LTD” PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY, THEY WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS , BY USING OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE WITH OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
Computer Gurus Ltd provides computer repair services, computer help and advice and mobile phone repair services at customers home, office or any public place. Services are provided as a one off repair or advice either over the phone or on-site, by appointment only.
By ordering a service from Computer Gurus there is a contract formed between you and Computer Gurus provided we accept your order request.
By ordering a service from Computer Gurus you agree to accept our Terms & Conditions set out within this contract.
- “Computer Gurus Ltd” or “Computer Gurus “ or “Guru” “we”, “US” means a team member of company Computer Gurus Ltd .
- Computergurus.co.uk is a trademark registered to company Computer Gurus Ltd all rights reserved.
- “You” means an individual or a company signing a contract with us to provide a service to them.
- “Hardware” a tangible part of computer which is necessary to perform a particular function in side computer.
- “Software” a computer program owned by you either license to you or third party.
- “On-site” means a service provided to you at your choice of place either home, office or public place
- “data” means any electronic documents belongs to you
- “Certified Engineer” means a well-trained person certified by Computer Gurus internal training department.
All customers are obliged to pay the amount agreed immediate after the work is completed. For new customers computer Gurus reserve right to take payment onsite however for regular customers an invoice can be sent but this invoice must be paid within due date.
Recurring Payment Plan
If customer choose to setup a monthly payment plan, the agreed amount must be paid on 1st day of every calendar month either by direct debit or standing order .
No-Fix No-Fee Policy
At Computer Gurus we endeavour to fix computer problem but in some circumstances we if we are unable to fix the problem due to lack of knowledge or lack of expertise we will not charge you for the service, however if we are unable to fix the problem due to any reason caused by you , you are still liable to pay the service charges in full.
Computer Gurus provide services strictly by appointments. Appointments, appointments are made in a 2 hour windows time frame which cover us for a travel time.
Cancellation of Appointment
Appointment can be cancelled over the phone or via email at least 2 hour notice prior to commence the work or appointment time.
We provide 3 months limited warranty of the work we do , warranty can only be claim if the same issue happened again but the problem is not caused by miss use of the system .
All hardware supplied by Computer Gurus have 6 months limited warranty, if within 6 months parts pail to operate we will supply and fit the part free of charges.
Remote Support Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions Remote Support
The following are the terms and conditions for the subscribed remote support services. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights. By subscribing to our Remote Support service you are entering into a contract with us. The terms and conditions below are important and set out our obligations to you and what you are agreeing to:
1. ABOUT US : we are the ‘Computer Gurus Ltd’ registered in England with Registration No 5142185. In these terms and conditions , reference to “We” and “Us” are to Computer Gurus Ltd. If you wish to contact us our email address is email@example.com or write to ‘7 Yew Tree Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN4 0BD’ and this is our registered address.
2. DATA BACKUP : You are responsible for ensuring that all data and information on your computer or other hardware is saved and appropriately backed up before we access your system. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION OR RECORDS.
3. REMOTE SUPPORT 24/7
- We will use reasonable amount of skills and care to resolve device problem you refer to us, you accept we may not be able to correct your problem using our remote support service due to circumstances beyond our control. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are the busiest days so services might be delayed until 5 pm .
- In the event that it is not possible, we will discuss alternative method with you in order to fix your problem, including our in-house service. In this case a call out service charges will be applied according to our regular price structure as on our website.
- We rely on the information you give us to provide this service such information should be complete and as accurate as possible to enable us to effectively resolve your problem.
- Broadband Internet connection is required for remote fix.
- A third party software is required to be downloaded either from our company website or direct from the third party remote access software providing company such as TeamViewer or LogMeIn. Which you may uninstall after session ends.
- We only support genuine Microsoft, Apple or Android operating software.
- If require an administrator password with full privileges must be provided to access the device. You can change this password at the end.
4. LIABILITY EXCLUSION
- We cannot be responsible or liable to you in relation to any service regarding;
- any loss or corruption of data, information or records;
- any loss of goodwill, or any loss of (or interruption to) business or contracts;
- any failure by you to follow our reasonable advice, recommendations or instructions;
- any losses you may suffer arising from your use of (or failure to use) any anti-virus software;
- any loss that is not reasonably foreseeable.
5. DATA PROTECTION
- We will ask you the details about certain information which require us to perform service which may include your address, phone number with incoming calls enable and a valid email address.
- Any data collected from you will be treated as confidential and will be used solely for our own records.
- Your data protection and privacy rights regarding information we may collect are protected by Data Protection Act.
- We may disclose your information to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- Computer Gurus Remote Support Service is a subscription based service which can be subscribed for at least 12 months and paid either by monthly regular instalments or one off full payment.
- Monthly payments must be paid by setting up a direct debit/Standing Order instalments.
- Any unpaid instalment for one month will be collected with next month due date and liable for a small late fee.
- You can cancel Direct Debit/Standing Order for giving us a one month notice.
- Any changes to your bank details should be notified to us by in writings.
- Computer Gurus Remote Service carry a ONE MONTH warranty on expertise ONLY.
- In case of recurrence of the same problem we had fixed or any fault which is connected to the service provided we will either try again to fix the problem at no extra charge or if we cannot fix the problem we will refund your money in full for the service performed.
- This excludes faults caused by the failure of other components after the support is given.
- Or by faults caused through the incorrect use of software or downloaded material.
- Or by faults arising from accidental damage or incorrect use of the product.
End of Terms and Conditions for Remote Support