How to Test the Wi-Fi Signals at Home using Ofcom Wi-Fi Checker
Now you can check that is your Wi-Fi if giving you the best signals at home by using a new App from Ofcom called Ofcom Wi-Fi Checker. It is simple to download and powerful to use here is the steps to download and use this App to test your Wi-Fi (Wireless) signals at home.
Ofcom Wi-Fi Checker Steps
download the App from App Store in your iPhone by just typing Ofcom Wi-Fi Checker in search , the App looks as the following image.
Once it is downloaded it will be on your iPhone main screen , just open the App by tapping it and tap on START WI-FI CHECKER
A round circle will run and it will complete the test 1 , then it will run the test 2 and then it will show you the result.
If your Wi-Fi is not working well it App will show you some trouble shooting tips for further information please
Here are few tips to improve the Wi-Fi Signals
- Move your router away from the interference devices like Micro Wave , TV, or Radio, Phone etc
- Switch off your Router and wait for 2 minutes and switch back on again and wait for 2 minutes and check the speed again
- Change the direction of the antennas on your router .
- If you are more technical, change the channel of the router
- Or if it all fails use Ethernet cable because Ethernet cable is more powerful than Wi-Fi signals.
- Try to use the booster if possible because booster will improve the speed of your Wi-Fi
You can also find more information on Ofcom Offical webstise click here Ofcome Wi-Fi Checker
Hope it helps you to improve your Wi-Fi signals.
Share this article